20 October, 2013

Living Psalm 23

"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; he leadeth me beside the still waters.  He restoreth my soul." Psalm 23:1-3a
The Lord has been reminding me that He loves me and will not let me fall.  He literally accomplished verse 2 of the above psalm.  When I revisited Castle Craig last week after 6 years' absence, I walked up the race and lay on the grass to enjoy the view and just being outdoors - the pasture was VERY green!

The following day I climbed up further through a steep paddock to sit among the rocks in the rain, resting in His presence while He restored my soul a little more.  Yesterday, Rachael took me to Lake Tarawera, beside the still waters, and we enjoyed the restoring tranquility with the view.



No comments: